- Step 1: Gain access Create an Ad Desk account and get immediate access to valuable inventory: specific AOL properties or Advertising.com's network of sites, which includes more than 70 of comScore’s top 100 publishers. It's your choice.
- TIP: With Ad Desk, you don’t have to wait for your salesperson to call you back to place an ad.
- Step 2: Target at scale Target the best audience possible at volume, to help you achieve the results you want. Advertising.com's network reaches 9 out of 10 internet users and offers precise targeting solutions that allow you to slice and dice by content categories and behavioral audiences.
- Step 3: Optimize ad placement Pinpoint the right people in the right place at the right time with Advertising.com's revolutionary AdLearn technology. AdLearn processes data from every impression to optimize your ad's placement, serving it exactly when and where users are most likely to respond.
- TIP: With Ad Desk, input your working budget, set your price, and AdLearn optimizes the delivery of your campaign.
- Step 4: Check analytics Measure your campaign's progress at any time, day or night, via Ad Desk's in-depth analytics.Ad Desk even provides suggestions as to how to expand your campaign and improve your results.
- Step 5: Breathe easy Whether you're a media planner or an advertiser, you'll appreciate the results and performance that Ad Desk delivers quarter after quarter. With Ad Desk, it's never been easier!
You Will Need