- Step 1: Tape them Starting alongside the bottom outside corner of one breast, pull a piece of surgical tape under both breasts, ending next to the outer side of the other breast. Use your free hand to push your breasts together as you tape so they're secured close to one another. This trick not only makes your breasts look bigger, but allows you to go braless.
- Step 2: Shape them Wear a corset top or a push-up bra; these push your breasts together, which helps push them out. Or just pump up the volume with a padded bra.
- Step 3: Squeeze them Choose clothes that enhance small breasts: square, boat, and sweetheart necklines; snug halters; fitted turtlenecks; dresses with empire or cinched-in waists; and anything with details along the bustline, like shirring, ruffles, embroidery, and ruching.
- TIP: White and light-colored tops maximize breasts; black and dark colors minimize them.
- Step 4: Dust them For instant cleavage enhancement when you're wearing a low-cut top, use a large makeup brush to shade the area between your breasts with bronzer. Then lightly dust the tops of your breasts with a powder foundation that's a few shades lighter than your skin color.
- TIP: For a special occasion, have a professional spray-tan artist create cleavage-enhancing contours.
- Step 5: Pump them Give your breasts a boost by doing a few sets of push-ups. They'll pump up your pecs temporarily, which is better than nothing!
- FACT: Thirty-eight percent of American women age 18 to 25 wish they had bigger breasts, according to a study.
You Will Need
- Surgical tape
- Breast-enhancing bra
- Breast-enhancing clothes
- Large makeup brush
- Light powder foundation
- White and light-colored clothes (optional)
- Professional spray tan (optional)