- Step 1: Create a YouTube account Create a YouTube account if you don't already have one. If you're already a member, select a video to share -- one of your own YouTube videos or a favorite from someone else.
- Step 2: Copy the video's Embed HTML code Copy the YouTube video's Embed HTML code located in the top video description box. Click in the Embed box to automatically copy the code.
- Step 3: Sign into MySpace Sign into your MySpace profile, or open a MySpace account. On your MySpace page, open the View My dropdown menu and click Blog.
- Step 4: Click the Post New Blog link Click the Post New Blog link to go to your "blog control center" page. Hit Control-V on a PC, or Command-V on a Mac, to paste the YouTube Embed code into your MySpace blog text-entry panel.
- TIP: Each video uploaded to MySpace must be less than 500 megabytes and no longer than 20 minutes.
- Step 5: Click on Preview & Post Click on Preview & Post before posting your YouTube video onto your MySpace profile page. Preview the video to see if it will post correctly.
- TIP: Upload larger video files using MySpace's Java Video Uploader.
- Step 6: Click the Post button Click the Post button if the video previews to your approval. Depending on your viewing permissions, MySpace friends can now view your YouTube video.
- FACT: "Tom," every new MySpace member's automatic "first friend," is a real person: MySpace co-founder Tom Anderson.
You Will Need
- Internet Access
- YouTube account
- MySpace account
- YouTube video