- Step 1: Find lyrics Find the lyrics to the song you'd like to add by searching the internet. Once you've found your lyrics, highlight them and copy them to the clipboard.
- TIP: If your search engine warns you that a particular site may be unsafe, it's probably best to follow the advice and look for the lyrics elsewhere.
- Step 2: Open iTunes Open iTunes and select the song you'd like to add lyrics to. Choose Get Info from the File menu.
- Step 3: Paste the lyrics Click on Lyrics, and either paste or type the song lyrics into the text box. Click OK when you're done.
- Step 4: Connect the iPod Connect your iPod, and synchronize it with iTunes. The lyrics will also sync with the song. Remove your iPod, select the song and press the center button on the iPod to see the lyrics while the song is playing.
- Step 5: Sing along Sing along with all your favorite tunes! Just don't forget that others will be able to hear you!
- FACT: On October 23, 2001, Apple announced the release of their first portable music player, the iPod. The price tag on the first iPod was $400.
You Will Need
- Internet access
- iTunes 5 or later