- Step 1: Download from Microsoft Download Windows 7 to your hard drive from the Microsoft website. You will have to answer a few questions before the download starts.
- TIP: You will have to sign in to your Windows Live ID before completing the download.
- Step 2: Open DVD burning software Open a DVD burning program like Nero or Roxio. Select Burn a Data Disc; then select New Project. Find your downloaded file and burn it onto the blank DVD.
- Step 3: Reboot your computer Reboot your computer while the DVD disk is in the drive. The virtual image should be recognized.
- Step 4: Follow Windows directions for setup Follow the directions to complete setup of Windows 7 for your computer.
- FACT: Hotmail was launched in 1996 and was one of the first free web-based e-mail services available to the public.
You Will Need
- Internet access
- Blank DVD
- DVD writing software
- Windows Live account (optional)