- Step 1: Buy DRM-removal software Purchase and download a DRM-removal application with system requirements that fit your computer. Follow the prompts to install the software to your computer.
- Step 2: Add movies Open the DRM removal application and add your iTunes movies to the application by clicking the add files or plus button.
- Step 3: Select format Select the format you want the final video to be, and convert the movie. Formats often include WMV, MOV, and MPEG.
- TIP: Create and edit custom menus in the DRM-removal program.
- Step 4: Download a DVD burning program Download and install a DVD-burning program if your computer does not already have one. Open the DVD burner.
- Step 5: Burn DVD Import the new video file to the burning program, and burn it to a blank DVD. Now you can enjoy hours of movies without hurting your neck and your eyes staring at the computer screen!
- FACT: Toshiba released the first DVD player in Japan in 1996.
You Will Need
- DRM removal application
- Internet access
- DVD burner
- DVD burning software
- Blank DVD