- Step 1: Choose clothes that fit Make sure your workout clothes fit your body and the type of exercise you plan to do.
- TIP: Don't wear clothes that will get in the way of your workout.
- Step 2: Choose fabrics Choose fabrics that are stretchy and durable such as polyester and spandex.
- Step 3: Look for moisture wick fabric Look for moisture wick fabric for high-impact exercises such as aerobics, jogging, or kick boxing.
- TIP: Wicking fabric keeps your body cool by lifting moisture away from your skin.
- Step 4: Keep weather in mind Keep the weather in mind if you exercise outside. Wear an outer layer that protects your skin from rain or strong winds.
- Step 5: Dress warmly in winter Dress in layers that can be removed in the winter months. Cover your ears, head, and hands from the cold.
- Step 6: Invest in reflective material Invest in clothes with reflective material so you are visible to drivers.
- Step 7: Keep exercising Keep exercising. Small changes in your lifestyle can lead to a longer and healthier life.
- FACT: Forbes reported that the most expensive pair of tennis shoes produced was a specialty design of Nike Air Force One shoes that, if retailed, would sell for at least $1,000 a pair.
You Will Need
- Polyester or spandex material
- Wicking fabric
- Outer layer to protect from weather
- Reflective clothing