- Step 1: Download WMA converter Download a WMA converter for Mac.
- TIP: Be sure to check user reviews to make sure the program you download is reliable.
- Step 2: Install the converter Install the converter to your Mac. Drag it into your Applications folder.
- Step 3: Open Open the program and add the WMA files you want to convert. Set the output format to MP3 and click Convert.
- TIP: If you have only a handful of songs, you can burn the WMA files to a CD, then rip the CD in iTunes to convert the songs to MP3 files.
- Step 4: Import the files Import files into iTunes. Open MP3 files in iTunes by double clicking them. iTunes automatically copies them to your Mac. Now you're able to have your whole music library in a single format.
- FACT: In 2004, after being opened for only one year, the iTunes music store sold 70 million downloads.
You Will Need
- Mac with internet access
- WMA converter
- Blank CD (optional)
- CD burner (optional)