- Step 1: Prepare microwave-safe dish Place 3 paper towels on the microwave-safe cooking tray.
- Step 2: Put bacon on plate Lay 4 to 6 bacon strips on top or the paper towel without overlapping them.
- Step 3: Cook Cover the bacon with another paper towel, and then cook on high for 4 to 5 minutes.
- TIP: Cooking time may vary depending on the microwave and the number of bacon slices.
- Step 4: Remove from microwave Remove your bacon from the microwave and let it sit for 1 minute to cool.
- Step 5: Enjoy Enjoy the easy cleanup and your crisp and delicious bacon.
- FACT: Pigs can't sweat, so farmers use sprinklers and fans to keep them cool.
You Will Need
- 4 paper towel sheets
- Microwave-safe cooking tray