- Step 1: Designate the spy Designate which player will be the spy.
- Step 2: Pick out an object Select an object that everyone can see, but do not reveal the object yet.
- Step 3: Announce your hint Announce the color of your object. For example, if you picked something that is red, say "I spy with my little eye something that is red."
- TIP: Do not look at the object when you are announcing its color. That would be a dead giveaway.
- Step 4: Take turns guessing Have the other players take turns guessing the object.
- Step 5: Declare the new spy Declare the first person who guesses correctly the new spy.
- Step 6: Change the game Change the characteristics of the clues for more fun. For instance, have people guess objects that are a certain shape or begin with a certain letter. For quick thinkers, play in the car as objects pass by.
- FACT: The human eye measures less than 1 inch and weighs only 7.5 grams.
You Will Need
- At least two players