- Step 1: Download FLV application Download an FLV editor application with system requirements that fit your PC or Mac. Install it to your computer.
- TIP: Plug-ins like Perian for Quicktime on a Mac, or Moyea for Adobe Premiere on a PC, change programs into FLV editors.
- Step 2: Open Open the application.
- Step 3: Import Import the FLV video file you want to edit.
- Step 4: Edit Edit the video. Crop the picture or cut and trim segments of the video.
- Step 5: Combine FLV files Combine FLV video files together.
- TIP: Add new music or a watermark to the video.
- Step 6: Save Save the final project as an FLV video file to complete the editing process.
- FACT: Flash animation software was originally called FutureSplash before it was bought by Macromedia and later Adobe.
You Will Need
- Internet access
- An FLV editor application
- FLV video files
- Music or a watermark image (optional)