- Step 1: Work on the film Work on the film as cast or crew, or have a friend on the set. This is the best way to ensure you get invited to a premiere.
- Step 2: Write about movies Write about movies. If you don't make movies, then write reviews about them. Critics and bloggers may be invited to attend premieres.
- Step 3: Join an organization Join a specialized group or organization, such as an environmental, religious, or academic organization. Specialized groups are invited to premieres of movies that are targeted for specific audiences.
- Step 4: Be in the right location Be in right place at the right time. On occasion, movies premiere in the towns where they were shot, and sometimes a select few fans waiting by the red carpet get picked to watch the film.
- Step 5: Enter contests Enter contests or sweepstakes to win free tickets to premieres.
- Step 6: Sign up with a screening website Sign up with a website that notifies you about movie premieres and reserves a place for you on the guest list. Now you've increased your chances to be the first to see a great movie.
- FACT: As of January of 2010, Avatar earned over $1.8 billion, making it the highest grossing film of all time.
You Will Need
- Job on a film set
- Job writing reviews
- Internet access
- Membership to a specialized organization