- Step 1: Wear skirts Wear A-line skirts to help blend the top and bottom parts of your legs.
- TIP: Avoid skirts that are tight or end at mid-calf.
- Step 2: Wear pants Wear straight leg or boot cut pants and jeans. Avoid capri pants, which shorten the legs.
- Step 3: Wear vertical lines Wear pants with vertical lines to make your legs appear longer.
- Step 4: Wear heels Wear tall boots and high heels. Hem your pants at mid-heel to lengthen your legs even more. Avoid thin heels, pointy shoes, and ankle boots.
- Step 5: Wear dark colors Wear pantyhose and tights that are thin and in dark colors.
- Step 6: Wear bracelet Add a thin ankle bracelet and show off your legs.
- FACT: Svetlana Pankratova made it into the 2009 Guinness Book of records with the world's longest legs at nearly 52 inches.
You Will Need
- A-line skirts
- Straight leg and boot cut pants and jeans
- Pants with vertical lines
- Tall boots
- High heels
- Dark colored tights and pantyhose
- Ankle bracelet