- Step 1: Add volume Add volume to your hair with mousse and other hair styling products if you have fine hair. Added volume will help conceal those peeking ears.
- Step 2: Add layers Have your hairstylist add layers to your hair. Layers can conceal your ears.
- Step 3: Add curls Wearing curls, either tight or loose, will help veil big ears. Add fullness to the curls by putting your hair in curlers and then blow drying them. Remove the curlers when your hair is almost dry.
- Step 4: Add curves Enhance the texture of your hair by adding curves with a hair straightener.
- Step 5: Grow hair Grow your hair over your ears.
- TIP: Long hair is always fashionable on men if styled right.
- Step 6: Be confident Practice different hairstyles to find the one that fits your personality and gives you the confidence to walk with your head up and ears open for compliments.
- FACT: Anthony Victor from India set a record in 2007 for the longest ear hair measuring 7.12 inches long.
You Will Need
- Hair styling products
- Hair straightener
- Curlers (optional)
- Blow dryer (optional)