- Step 1: Lift the belt Stick your finger between the treadmill's belt and its deck, and pull up on the belt to separate the two.
- Step 2: Spray under the belt Spray a generous amount of silicon between the belt and the treadmill's deck.
- TIP: Shake the can before using it.
- Step 3: Lubricate the other side Move to the other side of the treadmill and lubricate the other side.
- TIP: Remember to lubricate the belt every 3 to 6 months for maximum performance.
- Step 4: Let machine run Turn on the machine and let the belt run at a medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes. Now, hop on and get your workout on!
- FACT: The first medical treadmill was used by a cardiologist named Robert Bruce in 1952.
You Will Need
- Silicone spray