- Step 1: Search and experiment Search, learn, and experiment. Though online opportunities seem to be a free-for-all, the odds of getting rich quickly are generally unlikely.
- Step 2: Keep overhead low Avoid having to buy and store inventory from online businesses for home sales parties.
- Step 3: Determine your time commitment Determine whether you need training and how to get it at no cost without going weeks before you can see benefits.
- TIP: Insist on knowing upfront how much you have to do, how much your pay is, and when you'll get paid. No one is looking out for you but you.
- Step 4: Create website Create your own website for free, using software available on the net, and learn to design the site yourself. Advertise your services and learn the newest methods of driving traffic to the site.
- Step 5: Get into network marketing Dive into a multilevel marketing group, and work when you want. Endure the obnoxious online pep rallies if you believe the product is good enough.
- TIP: Research the company you're considering and make sure they are legitimate.
- Step 6: Make recommendations Recommend products and get a piece of the action when they sell, which is called CPA or Cost Per Action. You may have to undergo checks and interviews first, and be required to upgrade software, but the money can be good.
- Step 7: Freelance articles and blog Have expertise in a particular topic or hobby? Write freelance articles and blog posts about for money. Good luck!
- FACT: Americans playing poker online play and bet $30 billion annually.
You Will Need
- Website design skills
- Multilevel marketing group
- Products to recommend
- Writing skills