- Step 1: Add water to vial Put some water into the vial to serve as a base for your potion.
- TIP: Pick up a potions making guidebook if you want to become a master potion-maker.
- Step 2: Crush herbs Crush herbs with your mortar and pestle. Many common weeds, roots, and seeds have medicinal or magical properties.
- Step 3: Mix ingredients Mix the crushed herbs into the vial and add one or other more potent ingredients, such as aloe vera leaves or flaxseed.
- TIP: Your skill level will influence how your potion comes out, but in Morrowind, those with greatest intelligence produce the most powerful potions.
- Step 4: Say an incantation Say a spell or incantation as you stir the elixir to imbue it with magic and potency.
- Step 5: Use it Use the concoction to heal yourself or to place an enchantment spell on a someone. But if you are hungry for gold, sell it and make more.
- FACT: Legend has it that Cleopatra swallowed a potion of pearls dissolved in vinegar to make herself more attractive.
You Will Need
- Mortar and pestle
- Potions guidebook (optional)