- Step 1: Make edible eyeballs Make edible eyeballs by melting the white chocolate over low heat and then dipping the doughnut holes into the chocolate.
- TIP: Tap off excess chocolate.
- Step 2: Push chocolate chip in doughnut Push the tip of a chocolate chip into the doughnut to for a pupil and then place the eyeballs on parchment paper to dry.
- Step 3: Draw red veins Use the red decorator frosting to make squiggly veins in the eyeballs and enjoy your gross looking treats -- no tricks needed.
- Step 4: Make creepy looking jigglers Make creepy looking jigglers by making the gelatin according to package directions.
- Step 5: Pour into pan Pour the gelatin into the pan, and refrigerate it for 3 hours. Then dip the bottom of the pan in warm water for 15 seconds to loosen the gelatin
- Step 6: Use cookie cutters Cut the gelatin into scary shapes with Halloween themed cookie cutters. You will get many "ooos" and "ahhs" with these treats.
- FACT: The earliest celebrations of Halloween date back to the Celtic people who lived in what is now Great Britain and Northern France, over 2,000 years ago.
You Will Need
- 2 11-ounce bags white chocolate chips
- 12 doughnut holes
- 12 semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tube red decorator frosting
- 2 packages 8-serving size flavored gelatin
- Parchment paper
- 13 x 9-in. pan
- Halloween themed cookie cutters