- Step 1: Download If you have a smartphone, ownload the Facebook application at facebook.com from your phone's internet browser.
- Step 2: Upload picture Take a picture using your phone, and you will be given the option to upload it to Facebook.
- Step 3: Send with MMS If you don't have a smartphone, you can also send photos using a multimedia messaging service by attaching a picture to a new MMS message and e-mailing it to email@example.com.
- Step 4: Connect Use the confirmation code sent via text message from Facebook to connect your mobile phone number with your Facebook profile.
- TIP: Contact your phone carrier for costs associated with sending MMS messages.
- Step 5: Visit Facebook If you're phone is able to send e-mails with attachments, go to facebook.com/mobile, log in to your account, and look for the special "upload" e-mail address assigned to you by Facebook. Save the upload e-mail address in your contacts.
- TIP: This e-mail address is unique to your account, and shouldn't be shared with anyone.
- Step 6: E-mail pictures E-mail pictures to your assigned e-mail address from your mobile phone and they will be placed in the mobile uploads photo album and automatically posted to your Facebook page.
- Step 7: Enjoy Enjoy sharing your special mobile moments on Facebook.
- FACT: More than 3 billion photos are uploaded to Facebook each month.
You Will Need
- Facebook account
- Mobile phone
- Internet browser
- Photo capabilities