- Step 1: Organize a committee Organize a committee to coordinate activities and themes for school events.
- Step 2: Create a chant Craft a creative chant for spectators to express at events.
- Step 3: Have a contest Build enthusiasm by having a contest for the most spirited fan or best costume.
- Step 4: Make crafts Get everyone in the spirit by making crafts such as banners, posters, and hand-held signs to decorate the school and for rallies and sporting events.
- TIP: Accessorize with balloons matching your school's colors.
- Step 5: Add ringtone Show your school spirit with ringtones on your cell phone featuring your school's fight song.
- Step 6: Participate Paint your face, wear school colors, and participate in school spirit days and events.
- Step 7: Express yourself Express your school spirit by cheering enthusiastically, dancing, and wearing elaborate costumes at school functions.
- FACT: On May 21, 1927, Charles Lindbergh completed the first nonstop solo transatlantic flight in his aircraft, "The Spirit of St. Louis."
You Will Need
- Creative chant