- Step 1: Protect your trailer hitch Protect your trailer hitch by using the ball as a cover.
- Step 2: Give to senior center Cut a slit in the balls and give them to a senior center to make skid stoppers on the legs of walkers.
- TIP: You can also use them under chair or desk legs.
- Step 3: Prevent bike from sinking Prevent your bike from sinking into mud or grass by sticking a ball on the end of the kickstand.
- Step 4: Donate Donate them to an animal shelter for the dogs to play with.
- Step 5: Throw in dryer Throw a few washed tennis balls in the dryer to fluff up the laundry and knock out any lumps.
- Step 6: Put on antenna Put a tennis ball on top of your antenna to locate your car in a crowded parking lot.
- Step 7: Squeeze a ball Squeeze a tennis ball in your hand to relieve stress and increase hand strength. Keep yourself and the planet healthy by recycling.
- FACT: In 2003, a golden retriever named Augie set a world record for holding 5 tennis balls in his mouth at one time.
You Will Need
- Trailer hitch
- Senior center
- Animal shelter
- Clothes dryer
- Car antenna
- Chairs (optional)
- Desks (optional)