- : Don't drink unless you're of legal age. Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
- Step 1: Consume only one drink per hour Consume only one drink per hour.
- TIP: Enjoy the flavor of each sip. Do not slam your alcohol.
- Step 2: Eat Eat before, during or after drinking alcohol.
- TIP: Drink a full glass of water after, or alongside, each drink.
- Step 3: Drink for 2 hours Never drink alcohol for a period of more than 2 hours.
- Step 4: Drink a few times a week Drink alcohol only a few times a week.
- Step 5: Drink with others Drink socially with other people and remember to always designate a driver. Even one drink while driving is too many.
- FACT: In Mississippi, it is illegal to drive through a dry county with alcohol in your possession.
You Will Need
- Water (optional)