- Step 1: Go to an Apple store Go to an Apple store to learn how much it costs to upgrade your current iPhone model to a new one. Buy a new iPhone.
- Step 2: Check your version of iTunes Check to see if you have the latest iTunes version on your computer. If not, download a new version at Apple's website.
- Step 3: Connect your current iPhone to iTunes Connect your old iPhone model to your computer and iTunes. Your current iPhone will synch with iTunes.
- Step 4: Check your current iPhone settings Check that your current iPhone settings and your phone's other information are backed up in iTunes.
- TIP: Backing up enables you to transfer your current iPhone's old settings and information to an iPhone that's new.
- Step 5: Connect your new iPhone to iTunes Connect your new iPhone model to your computer and iTunes after disconnecting your current iPhone. Click on "Apply" to synch your new iPhone via iTunes.
- Step 6: Check your new iPhone via iTunes Check via iTunes when your old phone's settings and info have transferred to your new iPhone. Click iTunes folder tabs such as "Music" and "Photos."
- FACT: In 1981, the former members of the Beatles and Apple Computers signed an agreement to share the use of the Apple trademark.
You Will Need
- Internet access
- Older model iPhone
- New iPhone
- iTunes account