- Step 1: Scoop ice Scoop ice into a highball glass.
- Step 2: Pour Campari Pour in the Campari.
- Step 3: Add club soda Top off the glass with club soda.
- Step 4: Slice orange rind Slice off a strip of orange rind with the knife.
- Step 5: Rub around rim Rub the orange twist around the rim of the glass, then drop it in.
- Step 6: Drink Add a swizzle stick, imagine you're in a small piazza in Rome, and alla salute!
- FACT: Campari's signature crimson color comes from a natural dye derived from a South American insect.
You Will Need
- Some ice
- A measuring jigger
- A highball glass
- 2 oz. Campari
- Club soda
- An orange
- A knife
- A cutting board
- And a swizzle stick