- Step 1: Select the style Select a style that is designed specifically for men or women.
- Step 2: Look for tailored options Look for a brand that is tailored to your weight and waist measurements.
- Step 3: Know the level of protection Know the level of protection needed.
- TIP: Most brands give choices of light, medium, or heavy incontinence levels.
- Step 4: Consider rip away sides Consider rip away sides to make it easier to remove.
- Step 5: Purchase odor control Purchase odor control products to feel more confident.
- Step 6: Buy breathable cloth Buy breathable cloth that will make you feel like you're wearing regular underwear.
- TIP: Adult diapers are designed for comfort and discretion.
- Step 7: Choose the wetness indicator Choose the wetness indicator to know when a change is needed. Get the product that gives you both confidence and protection.
- FACT: Over 13 million Americans suffer from incontinence.
You Will Need
- Correct gender design
- Proper measurements
- Correct level of protection
- Rip away options
- Odor control
- Breathable cloth
- Wetness indicator