- Step 1: Love Love yourself. Set and reach goals, step out of your comfort zone, learn, and build your self confidence. The more you are motivated to learn, the more skills you are likely to pick up.
- Step 2: Learn Learn how to do home repairs such as painting, carpentry, or fixing a leaky faucet. You can save thousands of dollars over a lifetime.
- Step 3: Learn to garden Learn how to garden and do outdoor maintenance such as mowing the lawn, planting vegetables, power washing, and installing sprinklers.
- TIP: Pass your learned skills along to your children, friends, and family.
- Step 4: Learn how to cook Learn how to cook. Try different recipes and keep practicing.
- Step 5: Get in shape Get motivated to stay or get in shape.
- TIP: Look through books, magazines, and online for different exercises that fit your fitness level.
- Step 6: Learn to sew Learn to sew your coat button back on, how to make a pillow, or to hem pants. Sewing is a valuable life skill.
- Step 7: Manage money Learn how to manage your money. Save and spend wisely. Practice improving on your skills and continue to learn new ones. The more you learn, the more likely you are to reach your potential!
- FACT: According to an estimate by Sanford Bernstein & Company, institutional and individual investors entrust over $9 trillion to professional money managers.
You Will Need
- Motivation to learn