- Step 1: Paint scrap boards Paint Halloween sayings on the scrap boards such as "Beware," "Come in for a bite," or "Enter if you dare."
- TIP: Use old scrap boards to make it look more authentic.
- Step 2: Apply varnish Apply a coat of varnish once the paint has dried to preserve the wood.
- Step 3: Attach the boards Attach the boards to the stake.
- TIP: Use two screws per board to prevent the boards from turning.
- Step 4: Stick the sign in ground Stick the sign in the ground where everyone can see it. Illuminate the sign with a spotlight if desired. Happy haunting!
- FACT: The next full moon on Halloween night will be in the year 2020.
You Will Need
- Black paint
- 5 scrap wood boards
- 6-ft. wood stake
- 10 screws
- Spotlight (optional)