- Step 1: Add ingredients Combine your favorite fresh fruit, herbs, or aromatics in a French press. There's no need to measure -- just put them in to your preferred taste.
- TIP: Try adding Tulsi, an herb from India, to ease stress and help support the immune system.
- Step 2: Add boiling water Add boiling water and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Step 3: Push down strainer Push down the strainer, pour, and relax.
- Step 4: Make in teapot or mug Make custom tea in a teapot instead by pouring boiling water over one teaspoon dried or two teaspoons fresh herbs.
- TIP: Grow your own herbs to have fresh tea all year long.
- Step 5: Cover and steep Cover with water and steep for five to 10 minutes, then strain. Enjoy the health benefits of your homemade tea.
- FACT: Tulsi is the most sacred healing plant used in Ayurveda medicine, and is considered sacred in the Hindu religion.
You Will Need
- Fresh fruit
- French press
- Boiling water
- Tea cup
- Tulsi (optional)
- Herb garden (optional)