- Step 1: Mix ingredients Mix the garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, olive oil, parsley, dill, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Step 2: Take fish out of package Take the fish out of the package. Rinse and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Step 3: Place in marinade Place the fish in a shallow dish with the marinade, turning to coat it thoroughly.
- Step 4: Refrigerate Refrigerate for one to four hours.
- TIP: Never marinate at room temperature because bacteria can grow which can cause food-borne illness.
- Step 5: Grill or bake Grill or bake your fish according to the recipe, and enjoy!
- FACT: The Georgia Aquarium is the largest aquarium in the world, holding over eight million gallons of fresh and salt water.
You Will Need
- 2 tsp. crushed garlic
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- Pepper to taste
- 2 lbs. swordfish or Mahi Mahi