- Step 1: Develop kits and themes Develop digital kits and themes for scrapbooks using your design software that contain matching backgrounds, embellishments, and fonts.
- Step 2: Take a computer class Take a computer programming class to learn how to save, edit, and package files in either the P-D-F or Zip format for easy download and use. You only need a moderate level of computer skill to make your home scrapbooking business succeed.
- Step 3: Start a website or blog Start your own website or blog to advertise your digital scrapbooking creations and offer some free samples for people to download and use.
- TIP: Start an email list of clients to keep them informed of new kits or themes or special offers.
- Step 4: Open an online auction site store Open an online auction site store or a store on a crafting site and sell your scrapbooking products to millions of people around the world.
- Step 5: Link to Paypal Link your store, website, or blog to a Paypal account to make collecting and tracking funds hassle free. If you focus your desire for success, you'll watch your business grow.
- FACT: Paul Revere was an accomplished coppersmith and engraver and captured many of the events of the American Revolution in copper plates for printing.
You Will Need
- Design software
- Moderate computer knowledge
- Desire to succeeed