- Step 1: Warm up and stretch Warm up your muscles and don't forget to stretch -- some of the game's levels can give you quite a workout.
- TIP: Wear comfortable shoes and clothing that allows you to move freely.
- Step 2: Pick something you like Pick a song you like or a rhythm or beat you can easily follow and put your whole body into it.
- Step 3: Use both feet Use both feet, don't favor one or the other, and move around the center and learn to face away from screen when needed.
- TIP: Don't stomp on the dance pad, it just slows you down and tires you out. Learn to bounce on your toes instead.
- Step 4: Practice, practice, practice Practice as much as you can. You can even substitute 30 minutes of gym time with 30 minutes of playing the game.
- Step 5: Have fun Remember to relax, have fun and enjoy yourself.
- FACT: Elvis Presley's dancing was deemed so sexual in 1956 that, on his third appearance on the Ed Sullivan show, he was only filmed from the waist up.
You Will Need
- Easy-to-follow rhythm
- Comfortable shoes and clothing (optional)