- Step 1: Love yourself Love yourself first and be confident with who you are.
- Step 2: Be positive Have a positive attitude. Spend time with your friends and family, get a new haircut, and treat your body well with exercise and a healthy diet. Take time for yourself and have fun.
- Step 3: Be supportive Put aside any negative feelings and be supportive of him when needed.
- Step 4: Ask him out Ask him out.
- Step 5: Be patient Be patient. It may take him time before he accepts the offer or even feels he can trust you.
- TIP: Avoid stalking him by phone, e-mail, text, or in person.
- Step 6: Reminisce Reminisce about all of the good times you had together and enjoy some time doing things you both like.
- Step 7: Go slow Take things slowly, be yourself, win back your boyfriend, and live happily ever after.
- FACT: Early on in a relationship, 78 percent of women would decline an intimate rendezvous if they had not shaved their legs or underarms.
You Will Need
- Friends and family
- Healthy diet