- Step 1: Read the label Read the label. Select an aftershave that matches your skin type.
- Step 2: Avoid alcohol products Avoid alcohol-based products if you have acne, sensitive skin, or dry skin.
- Step 3: Choose organic Choose organic to ensure the product bans the use of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, and genetic engineering.
- TIP: Look for the USDA seal to ensure the product is organic.
- Step 4: Select a fragrance Select a fragrance that blends perfectly with your natural scent.
- TIP: Opt for fragrance-free products Opt for fragrance-free products to avoid health-threatening chemicals.
- Step 5: Purchase plant-based products Purchase a product with plant-based ingredients to help conquer infection, irritation, and ingrown hairs.
- Step 6: Take time searching Take the time to choose the perfect aftershave that is healthy and pleasing to the senses.
- FACT: Every year, 2 million disposable razors end up in landfills.
You Will Need
- Organic product
- Fragrance scent
- Plant-based ingredients
- Fragrance-free scent
- USDA seal (optional)