- Step 1: Place tissue over lollipop Place a white tissue over the lollipop to create the head of the ghost.
- Step 2: Secure tissue Secure the tissue with a piece of string or ribbon at the base of the lollipop.
- TIP: Use traditional Halloween colors, such as black or orange, for the string.
- Step 3: Draw a face Draw a silly or scary face on the tissue with a black marker.
- Step 4: Put the lollipops in a bowl Put the lollipops in a candy bowl and wait for the kids to yell "trick or treat!"
- FACT: Studies show that 34 percent of Americans believe in ghosts.
You Will Need
- Round lollipops
- White tissue
- String or ribbon
- Black marker
- Candy bowl