- Step 1: Download Fluid Download the free Fluid application from fluidapp.com, and then drag the application to your Applications folder.
- Step 2: Open Fluid Open Fluid and follow the instructions. When you're asked for a URL, enter the URL for the web application.
- Step 3: Save App Create a site name for the application so you'll recognize it easily, and then save the app to your Applications folder or another folder on your Mac.
- Step 4: Choose an icon Choose the application site's icon or download your own and add it as a custom icon. Click on Create to finish the process.
- Step 5: Launch the app Launch the app and log into the service.
- TIP: After you log in for the first time, Fluid will remember you so you won't have to do it every time you use the application.
- Step 6: Customize application Customize your application by clicking the script icon within a Fluid app in the menu bar, click Browse Userscripts.org, and find an option you like. Now you can use your application on your mac without having to go to the website.
- FACT: The first web browser was created by Tim Berners-Lee in 1990.
You Will Need