- Step 1: Find the perfect song Find the perfect song for your layout -- think of what reminds you of the people or events in the photos and the mood you want to convey. Go through your music collection, or type in "lyrics" and the appropriate keywords online.
- Step 2: Use the title Use the title of the song as the title of your layout, either printed or written on good quality or decorative paper. For example, if you're doing a baby theme, use the title of the child's favorite lullaby.
- Step 3: Print the lyrics Print the first verse or first few verses and add them next to your photos.
- TIP: Fill the borders with decorative stickers, such as music notes, or other embellishments that reflect the theme.
- Step 4: Use the entire song Use the entire song lyrics in your layout on its own page and have the related photos on the facing page.
- Step 5: Make a pocket Make a pocket to put the song lyrics to go in if there's no room on the page. Now you'll album will make sweet music for everyone's ears.
- FACT: The typical scrapbooker will work on an average of just over three albums in a six-month period.
You Will Need
- Written or printed song lyrics
- Music collection
- Internet access
- Decorative paper
- Decorative stickers and embellishments (optional)