- Step 1: Cut out sticker Cut out your rub-on sticker with scissors before application. This will prevent you from accidentally rubbing another sticker onto your work.
- Step 2: Peel the backing Peel the backing from the sticker and position the image on your paper.
- Step 3: Use a Popsicle stick Use a Popsicle stick to rub the image.
- TIP: You can also use a stylus.
- Step 4: Peel away Gently peel away the plastic backing from the sticker. With a little practice, you will be using rub-on stickers like a pro in no time.
- FACT: A record was set in China in 2008 for the world's largest photo album. It measured 13.1 feet by 16.4 feet.
You Will Need
- Rub-on stickers
- Scrapbook paper
- Popsicle stick
- Stylus (optional)