- Step 1: Rub hands Rub your hands together for approximately 25 seconds and then cup your hands over your closed eyes to do the palming exercise. Rest your elbows on a table.
- Step 2: Sit Sit in this position for approximately 2 minutes. As you relax the blackness you see will become darker. Repeat 2 to 3 times a day.
- Step 3: Perform exercise Perform the near-far focus exercise to improve eye flexibility by holding your thumb approximately 6 inches from your nose and focus on it. Take in a deep breath and slowly exhale.
- Step 4: Focus Focus on an object approximately 10 feet away. Take in a deep breath and slowly exhale. Repeat 15 times.
- Step 5: Improve flexibility Improve eye flexibility by performing the scanning exercise. Sit down and begin to scan various edges of objects in the room with your eyes.
- Step 6: Keep eyes moving Keep your eyes moving fluidly for approximately 2 minutes.
- TIP: You can also search online for more eye exercises.
- Step 7: Perform eye stretch exercise Perform the eye stretch exercise by looking up toward your eyebrow and rolling your eyes around in a circular motion as far as they can in each direction. Repeat every 2 to 3 hours.
- FACT: Vitamin A helps maintain the skin, lungs, and intestinal tracts but is critical for vision and is found in meat, dairy products, fruits, and vegetables.
You Will Need
- Internet access (optional)