- Step 1: Understand your basic nature Understand your basic nature: intellectually curious, humanitarian, eccentric, non-conformist, and quick thinking.
- Step 2: Be aware of your shortcomings Understand the weaknesses that come with your strengths: your compassion for the world at large can make you inflexible and impatient with individuals who disagree with you.
- Step 3: Embrace your strengths Embrace your strong points: the wheels in your mind are always turning, helping you find out-of-the-box solutions to problems.
- Step 4: Know your love profile Know your love profile: you have a difficult time expressing your romantic feelings, which can present difficulties in both finding love and keeping it.
- TIP: Your ideal partners are Libra, Gemini, and Aries.
- Step 5: Work on self-improvement Be the best Aquarius you can be by reveling in your eccentricity instead of trying to conform to society's standards.
- FACT: Famous Aquarians include Charles Lindbergh, Babe Ruth, and Thomas Edison.
You Will Need