- Step 1: Understand your basic nature Understand your basic nature: patient, persevering, cautious, hard-working, and resilient.
- Step 2: Be aware of your shortcomings Understand the weaknesses that come with your strengths: Your diligence can turn you into a workaholic, at the expense of your personal life.
- Step 3: Embrace your strengths Embrace your strong points: your ability to keep moving forward, no matter the setbacks, makes you good at achieving long-range goals that require commitment and discipline.
- Step 4: Know your love profile Know your love profile: you need a partner who will shower you with affection because you are stingy with self-love.
- TIP: Your ideal partners are Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio, and Pisces.
- Step 5: Work on self-improvement Be the best Capricorn you can be by working towards your professional ambitions without compromising personal happiness.
- FACT: Famous Capricorns include Edgar Allan Poe, Martin Luther King, and Joan of Arc.
You Will Need