- Step 1: Understand your basic nature Understand your basic nature: smart, inquisitive, versatile, witty, and talkative.
- Step 2: Be aware of your shortcomings Understand the weaknesses that come with your strengths: because you tend to dabble in a lot of things, you run the risk of becoming a master at none of them.
- Step 3: Embrace your strengths Embrace your strong points: your passion for knowledge keeps you open-minded and provides you with lots of new adventures.
- Step 4: Know your love profile Know your love profile: your curious nature can be tough on fidelity because you get bored easily. Avoid needy love partners; you won't be able to tolerate them.
- TIP: Your ideal partners are Libra, Aquarius, Aries, and Leo.
- Step 5: Work on self-improvement Be the best Gemini you can be: strive to listen as much as you talk, and balance your need for variety with an appreciation for the tried and true.
- FACT: Ralph Waldo Emerson, John F. Kennedy, and Cole Porter were all Geminis.
You Will Need