- Step 1: Understand your basic nature Understand your basic nature: generous, creative, charismatic, loyal, and adventurous.
- Step 2: Be aware of your shortcomings Understand the weaknesses that come with your strengths: your popularity can make you pompous, and your pride makes you vulnerable to false flattery.
- Step 3: Embrace your strengths Embrace your strong points: your ability to make friends makes you a natural-born leader.
- Step 4: Know your love profile Know your love profile: you are ruled by your heart, making you a faithful lover. But if you're betrayed, you find it hard to forgive.
- TIP: Your ideal partners are Sagittarius, Gemini, and Libra.
- Step 5: Work on self-improvement Be the best Leo you can be by keeping your ego in check and letting others shine, too.
- FACT: Famous Leos include Napoleon Bonaparte, Amelia Earhart, and Alfred, Lord Tennyson.
You Will Need