- Step 1: Understand your basic nature Understand your basic nature: romantic, charming, diplomatic, and idealistic.
- Step 2: Be aware of your shortcomings Understand the weaknesses that come with your strengths: your devotion to fairness can make you indecisive, and your desire for harmony can make you give in too easily.
- Step 3: Embrace your strengths Embrace your strong points: you can look at all sides of a complex issue, which is an advantage in both business and your personal life.
- Step 4: Know your love profile Know your love profile: you are determined to find your one true love -- and are better off living alone if you don't.
- TIP: Your ideal partners are Gemini, Aquarius, and Leo.
- Step 5: Work on self-improvement Be the best Libra you can be by relying on your integrity to make the right choices, and not letting your honest nature make you gullible.
- FACT: Famous Libras include Will Smith, Mahatma Gandhi, and F. Scott Fitzgerald.
You Will Need