- Step 1: Understand your basic nature Understand your basic nature: sensitive, adaptable, imaginative, escapist, and idealistic.
- Step 2: Be aware of your shortcomings Understand the weaknesses that come with your strengths: Your idealism leads you to see things as better than they really are, which can lead to disillusionment.
- Step 3: Embrace your strengths Embrace your strong points: Because you look at life differently from other people, you have the potential to be a true visionary.
- Step 4: Know your love profile Know your love profile: You tend to romanticize everything, so you're on top of the world when you're in love, but you suffer deeply if a relationship ends.
- TIP: Your ideal partners are Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn, and Taurus.
- Step 5: Work on self-improvement Be the best Pisces you can be by resisting your natural-born tendency to beat yourself up over every little misstep.
- FACT: Famous Pisces include Alexander Graham Bell, Albert Einstein, and Johnny Cash.
You Will Need