- Step 1: Understand your basic nature Understand your basic nature: vivacious, freedom-loving, optimistic, honest, and generous.
- Step 2: Be aware of your shortcomings Understand the weaknesses that come with your strengths: your boundless optimism can lead you to be careless, and your love of adventure can tempt you to be irresponsible.
- Step 3: Embrace your strengths Embrace your strong points: your exuberance and generosity brings happiness to everyone in your life.
- Step 4: Know your love profile Know your love profile: Your desire to be footloose and fancy free makes a steady romantic relationship difficult.
- TIP: Your ideal partners are Leo, Aries, Libra, and Aquarius.
- Step 5: Work on self-improvement Be the best Sagittarian you can be by indulging your free spirit in a way that doesn't hurt anyone else.
- FACT: Famous Sagittarians include Mark Twain, Winston Churchill, and Emily Dickinson.
You Will Need