- Step 1: Understand your basic nature Understand your basic nature: intense, independent, magnetic, powerful, and wise.
- Step 2: Be aware of your shortcomings Understand the weaknesses that come with your strengths: your passion can make you stubborn, and your bigger-than-life personality can lead to burnout.
- Step 3: Embrace your strengths Embrace your strong points: your beyond-your-years wisdom can be channeled into successful business endeavors.
- Step 4: Know your love profile Know your love profile: you love truly and deeply, but your secretiveness and jealousy can lead to problems.
- TIP: Your ideal partners are Cancer, Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn.
- Step 5: Work on self-improvement Be the best Scorpio you can be by using your powerful personality and wisdom to lead, rather than to dominate.
- FACT: Famous Scorpions include Pablo Picasso, Jonas Salk, and Bill Gates.
You Will Need