- Step 1: Understand your basic nature Understand your basic nature: you are patient, private, and sensual, and you like to feel secure.
- Step 2: Be aware of your shortcomings Understand the weaknesses that come with your strengths: your desire for security can make you resistant to change, and your private nature can be misinterpreted as snobbery.
- Step 3: Embrace your strengths Embrace your strong points: because you like to keep your life running smoothly, you are extremely responsible and reliable.
- Step 4: Know your love profile Know your love profile: As an earth sign, your connection to nature makes you a sensuous lover. But you can also be a bit jealous and possessive.
- TIP: Your ideal partners are Virgo, Capricorn, Cancer, and Pisces.
- Step 5: Work on self-improvement Be the best Taurus you can be by continuing to be cautious without missing opportunities to cut loose now and then.
- FACT: Charlotte Bronte and Florence Nightingale were both Taurus.
You Will Need