- Step 1: Apply an oil free concealer Apply an oil free concealer with salicylic acid or benzyl peroxide over acne blemishes. Put a pea sized amount on the concealer brush and apply. Wait one minute, then blend the edges of the concealer around the blemish so that both the makeup and blemish are not noticeable.
- TIP: Forego the concealer if you do not suffer from acne.
- Step 2: Set with powder Apply an oil-free powder over the concealer to make it set.
- Step 3: Apply nude eye shadow Apply nude eye shadow with an eye shadow brush on your eyelid and add a little up near your brow.
- Step 4: Pick a blush Pick a cream blush that matches your natural color when you exercise. Smile to find the apple of your cheeks and apply the blush rubbing down in a circular motion.
- Step 5: Apply lip gloss Pick lip gloss that is one to two shades lighter than your lips.
- TIP: Dab your cream blush on your lips and cover with a natural lip gloss to coordinate with your cheeks.
- Step 6: Avoid heavy makeup Keep your makeup light; avoid heavy foundation, eyeliner, and mascara for a more natural look. You'll feel your best, and your parents won't harass you for wearing too much makeup!
- FACT: Teenage acne is caused by a change in hormones that grow the sebaceous glands, produce more sebum, and cause the follicle to clog.
You Will Need
- Concealer brush
- Eye shadow
- Eye shadow brush
- Lip gloss