- Step 1: Apply moisturizer Apply your moisturizer first. Work the moisturizer heavily on the dark circles around eyes to get a natural look.
- Step 2: Put on primer Put on primer to even the texture and hide large pores.
- Step 3: Apply the foundation Apply foundation. Blot away excess moisturizer for an even look.
- TIP: Find a quality foundation at the store and apply it to the side of your hand to determine your proper matching shade.
- Step 4: Choose blush Choose a rose or coral-toned blush, applying it on top of your foundation or over the top of a translucent powder.
- Step 5: Avoid loud contrasts Liven your eyes with blue-hued eye shadow, but in deep pigments so they aren't too loud and don't contrast with delicate features. Greens and yellows will work too, but stick with a light, natural look for spring.
- TIP: Spring is the season of renewal, so adding some color to wake up winter-paled skin signifies freshness and health.
- Step 6: Use mascara according to hair color Stick with brown mascara in the daytime if you're fair-haired, and wear black at night for drama. Made-up lashes and eyes can disappear on dark haired women, so opt for a clear type that accentuates, using a comb-like brush to separate.
- Step 7: Wear bright lipstick Wear bright lipstick in the spring that shouts life: red, salmon, coral, or peach. Avoid pink and dark colors. Go out and feel renewed, just like the season.
- FACT: The world's first cosmetics were made of copper and other ores and were used by the Egyptians.
You Will Need