- Step 1: Use a good quality conditioner Use a good quality conditioner appropriate for your hair type, and follow the manufacturers guidelines to get shiny, soft locks.
- TIP: Cashews, pecans, and almonds are a good source of zinc.
- Step 2: Give yourself a vinegar rinse Give yourself a vinegar rinse by applying a 50/50 mixture of water and vinegar to your hair after you shampoo.
- Step 3: Try home methods Try home methods to make your hair naturally softer. Apply two egg yolks blended with one cup water and one tablespoon olive oil, cover your head with a shower cap for 10 minutes, and rinse.
- TIP: Avoid using hot water to wash your hair.
- Step 4: Filter the water Filter the water you use to wash your hair, and use cold water to get soft hair.
- Step 5: Mind your diet Mind your diet to get soft locks by eating flaxseed, foods rich in vitamins A, C, and zinc, and salmon for omega-3 fatty acids.
- Step 6: Avoid crash diets Avoid crash and low-fat diets, which may rob you of the vital nutrients you need to grow the luxurious locks. Soft hair doesn't happen overnight. By nourishing your hair inside and out, it will glow with the beauty of good health.
- TIP: Save money by using natural recipes to get your hair soft.
- Step 7: Add oils to shampoo Add one to two tablespoons of natural oils, like almond, olive or sesame, to your shampoo and wash normally as a softness enhancement for men and women.
- FACT: Hairs grow about one-half inch each month.
You Will Need
- Water filter
- Egg yolks
- Vitamin-rich diet